What is TheSprout?
TheSprout is Cardiff’s information and blogging website for 11-25’s, by 11-25’s and organisations that wish to support them.
- Info is where you can find lots of information and support for topics affecting young people such as leaving school, bullying, and money worries. Under each section, you’ll find a bunch of really handy links to local and national organisations that can help you out with whatever you may need.
- Blog is where our amazing articles written by young people are shared. There’s something here for everyone – from local opportunities to finding out about someone’s story and raising awareness of important topics like children’s and young people’s rights.
Each season, we release a new campaign surrounding issues that matter to young people, by young people in Cardiff. Here are some of our recent campaigns:
- Voices Of Lockdown: COVID-19 Experiences
- #YouDeserve: Healthy Relationships
- The Future Is Feminist
- Summer of Smiles
- Postcards From The Future
- Supporting Young Cardiffians
- Never Give In
How can I get involved?
We are always on the look for 11-25-year-olds who live, work, or study in Cardiff and would like to be involved in content creation for a campaign.
If you’d like to be involved or would like to find out more about it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.