What is TheSprout?
TheSprout is Wales’ information and blogging website for 11-25’s, by 11-25’s and organisations that wish to support them.
- Info is where you can find lots of information and support for topics affecting young people such as leaving school, bullying, and money worries. Under each section, you’ll find a bunch of really handy links to local and national organisations that can help you out with whatever you may need.
- Blog is where our amazing articles written by young people are shared. There’s something here for everyone – from local opportunities to finding out about someone’s story and raising awareness of important topics like children’s and young people’s rights.
All media content is overseen by an editor who is employed by ProMo-Cymru.
Each season, we release a new campaign surrounding issues that matter to young people, by young people in Wales. Here are some of our recent campaigns:
- Voices Of Lockdown: COVID-19 Experiences
- #YouDeserve: Healthy Relationships
- The Future Is Feminist
- Summer of Smiles
- Postcards From The Future
- Supporting Young Cardiffians
- Never Give In
- Frisky Not Risky
- The Future is in Our Hands
How can I get involved?
We are always on the look for 11-25-year-olds who live, work, or study in Wales and would like to be involved in content creation for a campaign.
If you’d like to be involved or would like to find out more about it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.