If you’ve been writing for theSprout over the last few months, you’ve no doubt been collecting and spending your time credits. We’ve got some exciting news from Tempo, the organisation behind Time Credits, today…
We have a number of new partners across South East Wales, now accepting Time Credits. Some of these include:
- The Compound Gym in Canton are accepting 1 Time Credit per person for their bootcamp sessions, kids gym classes (Ages 12-16) and for mobility yoga
- Sadie & Franks is a play centre near Ogmore Vale and Bridgend. It is 2 Time Credits per child entry and their food on-site is well priced and delicious too.
- Simply Gym in Cwmbran are part of a small chain of gyms. They are offering gym sessions and a variety of exercise classes for 1 Time Credit.
- Legacy Gym in Pontypool, a fantastic independent gym are now accepting Time Credits for gym sessions.
- The Gate Arts Centre in Roath is now accepting Time Credits for their Folk Nights.
Don’t forget to check out www.timecredits.com for a full list of all spend partners, including our new venues!