Start your social action project today, receive £200 and be in with a chance of receiving a further £2500!
What is Peace First?
Peace First is a global organisation that supports young people 13-25 across the world and the UK to create social action projects to challenge injustice in their communities.
What is the Peace First Challenge?
The Peace First Challenge offers any young person aged 13-25 who visits our digital platform, PeaceFirst.Org, access to start or continue a project that addresses an injustice in their community with compassion, courage, and collaboration. The challenges offer young people:
- Non-competitive mini-grants of up to $250 (around £200)
- A guided, self-paced learning journey that supports young people to create and launch a social change project, built on 20+ years of successful school-based work and developed in partnership with the Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Personalized feedback and coaching from a team of experienced mentors, including written feedback and video calls
- A global community of other youth leaders to connect with
- Opportunities to have their work featured publicly through a public project page on PeaceFirst.Org, on Peace First’s storytelling channels, and through our partners
- Skills training, community-building, and leadership development opportunities
What about the Peace First Accelerator Programme?
This year, Peace First are extending their support further in the UK by providing young people the opportunity to apply for the accelerator programme in May 2021.
The Peace First UK Accelerator is a comprehensive project development programme for a young social changemaker in the UK who has received a mini grant from Peace First and is interested in scaling up their project. The UK Accelerator includes workshops, mentoring, brain trust events and a £2500 grant.
The young person and their team will embark on a 6-month programme that will consist of a series of workshops as well as coaching and guidance sessions to help them nurture and incubate their ideas to scale up their social justice work.
How can I get involved?
If you are a young person (13-25 years old) with a social action project, you can receive a £200 mini grant. If you start your project and receive your grant before the end of February, you will be entitled to apply for our £2500 accelerator programme.
You can create your project today by logging onto www.peacefirst.org
For more information, you can contact: email@example.com