The Future Generations Leadership Academy is back, and applications close on October 15th.
What does the programme involve?
The Academy launches on 22 November 2021 with the programme running between November 2021 – July 2022. The Academy is delivered digitally, with sessions taking place online twice per month. It’s completely free for participants.
What will you gain?
During this programme, you’ll:
- Gain a unique insight into the workings of the Future Generations Commissioner for Wales’ office and the Well-being of Future Generations Act (2015),
- Gain support to develop your own individual project to improve the implementation of the Act in your own organisation or community,
- Attend a series of expert workshops and seminars designed to develop your leadership skills and knowledge,
- Have digital networking opportunities with leaders from across the globe,
- Have Reverse mentor a current senior leader in Wales,
- Meet other like-minded young leaders from across the country.
Who can apply?
Anyone aged 18-30 living, working, or studying in Wales is able to apply for this opportunity.
How can I apply?
Applications close on 15th October 2021. Unfortunately, any applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
For more information before you apply, click here.
You can submit your application here.
For more opportunities, click here.