Love PSE or think it needs changing? Now’s a good chance to have your say in Wales.
Children in Wales is an umbrella organisation that works to look after the interests, rights and needs of young people, families and children in Wales. They want to make sure young people have a voice.
They want to hear your views on how PSE and children’s rights should be taught, and you could express them by doing this questionnaire.
Why get involved?
Whether you’re bored in your PSE lessons, thoroughly enjoy them or feel there is room for improvement, here is your chance to express your views.
Your opinions may influence your lessons, which could make you a happier student.
- Do you feel that the topics you are being taught in PSE will prepare you for adulthood? Let them know
- Do you feel that important topics are overlooked? Let them know
- Do you believe certain topics should be taught by an external organisation or spokesperson? Let them know
- Who do you think should teach you about children’s rights? Let them know
- #YourShout: Children’s Commissioner For Wales National Survey
- 11-18? Have Your Say In Exciting New Group To Advise Children’s Commissioner
Click here for the next Sprout Editorial Group meeting:
It’s free and quick to comment below but we recommend signing up with your email or as a guest to keep usernames Sprouty and anonymous (and never post personal details!).
If you want more info on staying safe online, check out our online safety section.