Saturday 26th May 2018 in Cardiff
Avocados or snowflakes? Neither. Let’s take back control (yep, we said it) of what people are saying, thinking and hearing about millennials and our future.
Speakers include high profile politicians, social activists and entrepreneurs, social media figures and political commentators, including:
- Stephen Kinnock, MP and advocate of a better Brexit for young people
- Becky Harford, community entrepreneur
- David Melding AM
- Sara Flay, entrepreneur and social sector strategist
- Mirka Virtanen, environmentalist and Green Party deputy leader
- Sarah Rees, Women’s Equality Party representative
- Jonathan Price, Grants manager, Paul Hamlyn Foundation
Some of the masterclasses and workshops planned include sessions on public speaking, campaigning, understanding local government and Brexit – so there’s something for everyone!