Creative mind and word nerd needed.
TheSprout, the online magazine for young people in Cardiff, is after a part-time freelance sub-editor ASAP.
You’ll be editing submissions, creating content and running our social media channels.
The person appointed will:
- share ProMo-Cymru‘s values and believe in its mission
- be kind, honest, considerate and generally a great person to have on the team!
- have excellent writing skills (grammar and spelling)
- be very organised and able to juggle a number of different tasks
- be able to work independently when required
- be reliable and motivated
- be able to take direction well and also be able to think independently and use initiative
- have an interest in writing for the web and have experience of online sub-editing (such as blogs, websites etc.)
- be flexible in regards to working hours and be available to work some evenings and weekends when required
- have experience of using social media networks
The person appointed will ideally:
- be a Welsh Speaker
- have image editing experience
Get your 100 words and CV in by 11.59pm on Wednesday 26th October 2016. You must be available to come to the ProMo-Cymru offices in Cardiff Bay on Tuesday 1st November for a chat and you must be able to start immediately.
Click here for the next Sprout Editorial Group meeting:
It’s free and quick to comment below but we recommend signing up with your email or as a guest to keep usernames Sprouty and anonymous (and never post personal details!).
If you want more info on staying safe online, check out our online safety section.